Gardener's Hand Scrub
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This scrub is perfect for getting that garden dirt off your hands. The luffa powder is an excellent scrubbing agent but is also gentle enough on your skin. The added Lemon Powder is a natural astringent and antiseptic and the Silk Amino gives a silky, soft feel to the scrub. *Note - Walnut Shell Powder can be subbed out for Luffa Powder evenly.
(2) 16 oz Liquid Suspension Soap Base
(1) 2 oz Luffa Powder - Natural
(1) 1/2 oz Silk Amino Acids Liquid
(1) 2 oz Lemon Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
(1) 2 fl. oz Rosemary EO - Certified 100% Pure 714
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(4) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Modern Boston Bottle - 24/410
(4) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Liquid Suspension Soap Base
• 2 oz. Luffa Powder - Natural
• 0.30 oz. Silk Amino Acids Liquid
• 0.20 oz. Lemon Powder
• 7 ml(s) Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
• 3 ml(s) Rosemary EO - Certified 100% Pure 714
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Small Mixing Bowl
• (1) Pastry or Zip Close Bag
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Luffa Powder, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino, Lemon Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium DMDM Hydantoin, Lemon Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.