Strawberry Lemonade MP Loaf Soap
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This strawberry lemonade soap will make you want to sip down your favorite summer beverage. This soap bar features the layering “ice cube” technique as well as a cute embed straw* and is scented with one of our summer favorite fragrance oils, Strawberry Thyme Lemonade!
*Paper straws are no longer available through Wholesale Supplies Plus. 12/2019
(2) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 fl. oz Strawberry Thyme Lemonade Fragrance Oil 938
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Banana Boat Yellow Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Fruit Slices Mini Mold (LOP 01)
(1) 1 Mold Itty Bitty Cube - Silicone Mold
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Mold Tall & Skinny Loaf Silicone Soap Mold 1505
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 52.70 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.30 oz. Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 0.70 oz. Strawberry Thyme Lemonade Fragrance Oil 938
• 0.35 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 4 Drop(s) Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color
• 0.45 ml(s) Banana Boat Yellow Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (32 oz.)
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Medium Glass Mixing Bowl
• (1) 1 Each Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• (1) 1 Piece Straight Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (3) Spatulas
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet and latex gloves. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
*Straws are no longer available through Wholesale Supplies Plus.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 33, Mica, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.