Summer Lovin' Lotion
Yield: 8 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This lotion is the perfect answer to summer skin that needs extra moisturizing from the drying effects of the sun. Skin-loving oils of safflower, sunflower and rice bran are quickly absorbed into the skin to help moisturize and give your skin that silky-soft feel.
(1) Distilled Water (not included in kit)
(1) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Soft & Silky
(1) 2 oz Safflower Oil
(1) 2 oz Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Rice Bran Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Almond Milk & Sea Salt Fragrance Oil 1009
(1) 2 oz Stearic Acid
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Adobe Orange Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Jar 08 oz Clear Tuscany Plastic Jar - 70/400
(8) 1 Piece 70/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 38.40 oz. Distilled Water (not included in kit)
• 1.95 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Soft & Silky
• 1.90 oz. Safflower Oil
• 1.45 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1.45 oz. Rice Bran Oil
• 1 oz. Almond Milk & Sea Salt Fragrance Oil 1009
• 0.95 oz. Stearic Acid
• 0.95 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 0.50 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.25 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
• 0.50 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Adobe Orange Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cups (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Hand Mixer or Stick Blender
• (1) Distilled Water
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and a covered work area.
Ingredient Label: Water, Emulsifying Wax, Safflower Oil, Sunflower, Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.