Moisturizing Hair Cream for Curly Hair
Yield: 4 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Curly girls and those with moisture hungry hair can use this anhydrous hair cream as a pre-wash, post-wash or overnight treatment or any time your tresses need a pick-me-up. This combination of oils and butters have been chosen to create a light, non-greasy feeling product that decreases tangles and increases shine.
(2) 2 oz Tucuma Butter
(1) 2 oz Babassu Oil
(1) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 2 oz Argan Butter Blend
(1) 1/2 oz Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
(1) 2 fl. oz Coconut Milk Fragrance Oil 821
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(4) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Powell Oval Plastic Jar - 58/400
(4) 1 Piece 58/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 3.20 oz. Tucuma Butter
• 1.90 oz. Babassu Oil
• 0.80 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 0.80 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 0.80 oz. Argan Butter Blend
• 0.40 oz. Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
• 0.10 oz. Coconut Milk Fragrance Oil 821
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stovetop
• (1) Stainless Steel Melting Pot
• (1) Hand Mixer with Whisk Attachment
• (1) Spoons
• (1) Gloves
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Tucuma Butter, Babassu Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.