Luxurious Lime Foot Soak Recipe
Yield: 12 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
With all the running around you do, your feet need a treat, too. The benefits of Epsom Salt and Baking Soda, combined with the European Spa Salts makes this soak a luxury you cannot miss out on. The wonderful lime fragrance will surely please your senses!
(4) 1 lb Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
(1) 1 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb European Spa Salts - Coarse Grain
(1) 1 lb European Spa Salt - Fine Grain
(1) 2 fl. oz Lime EO- Certified 100% Pure 708
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Piece 08 oz Clear French Square Glass Bottle 43/400
(1) 12 Piece 43/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 64 oz. Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 19 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 6.50 oz. European Spa Salts - Coarse Grain
• 6.50 oz. European Spa Salt - Fine Grain
• 15 ml(s) Lime EO- Certified 100% Pure 708
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Funnel
• (1) Large Glass Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Wax Paper
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace..
Ingredient Label: Magnesium Sulfate, Baking Soda, Spa Salts, Lime Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.