Honey Facial CP Soap
Yield: 9 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Advanced – Danger Chemicals
About This Recipe:
This luxurious facial bar is packed with ingredients fit for your face. Argan oil, sunflower oil and mango butter were chosen for their comedogenic rating of zero, meaning they will not clog pores. The recipe also uses real honey and an essential oil and fragrance blend that smells of sweetened honey touched with lemon, lavender, bitter almond and ginger. This is an advanced cold process soap recipe that reaches trace quickly.
(1) Distilled Water
(1) 1 lb Babassu Oil
(1) 1 lb Sunflower Oil - Refined
(2) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 lb Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
(2) 2 oz Mango Butter - Refined
(10) 2 oz Neem Oil
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey Almond - EO & FO Blend 741
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Yellow Pastilles
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Caramel Brown Butterscotch Mica Powder
(3) 1 Mold Save the Honeybees Soap Mold (MW 30)
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8.45 oz. Distilled Water
• 6.40 oz. Babassu Oil
• 4.10 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 3.70 oz. Argan Oil
• 2.80 oz. Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
• 2.45 oz. Mango Butter - Refined
• 2 oz. Neem Oil
• 1.60 oz. Castor Oil
• 0.50 oz. Honey Almond - EO & FO Blend 741
• 0.50 oz. Honey
• 0.40 oz. Beeswax - Yellow Pastilles
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Caramel Brown Butterscotch Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Safety Equipment (goggles,mask,gloves)
• (1) Polypropylene Measuring Cup
• (1) Polypropylene Pitcher
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Metal Pot (64 oz.)
• (1) Stovetop
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
WARNING: This project and these instructions have been written for someone who has experience making soap and knows the potential dangers due to working with sodium hydroxide. It will not outline all safety methods of working with dangerous chemicals, it is simply a soap recipe for advanced soap makers.
Ingredient Label: Water, Babassu Oil, Sunflower Oil, Argan Oil, Lye, Mango Butter, Neem Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Beeswax, Honey.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.