Honey Hive MP Soap Bars
Yield: 6 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Every honey lover will adore these bee-utiful honey hive soaps! Scented with an irresistible blend of whipped buttercream and spun sugar that wrap around notes of honeycomb, bergamot blossom and caramel dipped apple.
(1) 2 lb Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey I Washed The Kids* Fragrance Oil 1042
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Purple Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Lime Green Mojito Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Shimmering White Clouds Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Black Knight Mica Powder
(2) 1 Mold Bee Skep Soap Mold (MW 60)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(5) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 28 oz. Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.80 oz. Honey I Washed The Kids* Fragrance Oil 1042
• 0.40 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Purple Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Lime Green Mojito Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Shimmering White Clouds Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Black Knight Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (5) 1/2 tsp. Measuring Spoons
• (5) Child's Paintbrush
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Fragrance, Honey, Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.