Apple Cider Wax Melts
Yield: 24 Wax Melts | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These wax melts will fill your home with the fall scent of apple cider blended with vanilla bean and spun sugar. Wax melts are a wonderful alternative to burning a candle. Place the wax melt in an electric warmer and the melting wax will send this comforting scent throughout your room. They can also be used as a car or locker freshener.
(3) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(2) 2 oz Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
(1) 2 fl. oz Cider Lane* Fragrance Oil 868
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Coral Orange Reef Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
(2) 1 Mold Leaves Guest Soap Mold (MW 48)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(4) 1 Piece Organza Bag - Gold (6.5" x 5")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 6 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 3 oz. Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
• 1.50 oz. Cider Lane* Fragrance Oil 868
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Coral Orange Reef Mica Powder
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot with a Pour Spout
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Metal Spoon
• (1) Pot Holder or Towel
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Palm Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fluorphlogopite.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.