Calming Dog Spray
Yield: 3 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
The calming effects of lavender and chamomile will help your pooch to relax when they become excited or anxious. Just lightly spray around your pet’s bed or area where they like to go to feel safe.
(1) Distilled Water (not included in kit)
(1) 2 oz Chamomile Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
(1) 2 oz Polysorbate 20
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(3) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(3) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 11 oz. Distilled Water (not included in kit)
• 2 oz. Chamomile Water Essential Hydrosol
• 10 Drop(s) Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
• 10 Drop(s) Polysorbate 20
• 0.10 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Distilled Water
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
DO NOT USE ON CATS! MOST ESSENTIAL OILS ARE TOXIC TO FELINES.
Ingredient Label: Water, Chamomile Water, Lavender Essential Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.