Countryside Apple Hand Soap
Yield: 16 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Scrub your hands clean with this deep cleansing hand soap. Gold Vita Burst Beads filled with Jojoba Oil burst on the skin during washing leaving the hands feeling soft and silky. The crisp apple fragrance will remind you of fall and leave your hands smelling like fresh apples.
(1) 1 Gallon (1 Jug) Liquid Suspension Soap Base
(1) 4 fl. oz Country Apple* Fragrance Oil 476
(1) 2 oz Green Tea Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Green Tea Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 2 oz Vita Burst Bead - Gold w/Jojoba
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Apple Red Liquid Color
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(3) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(16) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(16) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. Liquid Suspension Soap Base
• 2.50 oz. Country Apple* Fragrance Oil 476
• 2.0 oz. Green Tea Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.50 oz. Green Tea Extract - Water Soluble
• 1.0 oz. Vita Burst Bead - Gold w/Jojoba
• 12 Drop(s) Stained Glass Apple Red Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
*Adding more vita burst beads can cause pumps to get clogged.
Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium DMDM Hydantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Silica, Jojoba Seed Oil, Polyvinyl Alcohol.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.