Soothing Face Toner
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This toner with apple cider vinegar is suitable for all skin types. It helps soothe, moisturize and hydrate while acting as a light exfoliant thanks to the malic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, in the apple cider vinegar.
(1) Distilled Water
(1) 2 oz Aloe Vera Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 2 oz Shea 50
(1) Apple Cider Vinegar
(1) 2 oz Carrot Seed Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 2 oz Bamboo Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Honeyquat
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(4) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 13.05 oz. Distilled Water
• 1.80 oz. Aloe Vera Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.90 oz. Shea 50
• 0.55 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
• 0.55 oz. Carrot Seed Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.55 oz. Bamboo Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.35 oz. Honeyquat
• 0.10 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
The Apple Cider Vinegar is not included with this kit, it can be purchased at any grocery store.
Ingredient Label: Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Apple Cider Vinegar, Carrot Seed Extract, Bamboo Extract, Honeyquat, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.