Callus Hand Cream Recipe
Yield: 6 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Rub this cream on your hands to soften calluses after golf, baseball, gardening, etc. These oils will soften and moisturize even the toughest of hands.
(2) 2 oz Wheat Germ Oil
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Rice Bran Oil
(1) 2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 oz Meadowfoam Seed Oil
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Jars 02 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 58/400
(6) 1 Piece 58/400 White Straight Top Cap - No Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 2 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 2 oz. Rice Bran Oil
• 2 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 1 oz. Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Double Boiler
• (1) Heat-Safe Spatula
• (1) Ice Cubes/Water
• (2) Large Glass Bowls
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil, Beeswax, Meadowfoam Seed Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.