Christmas Cactus Lotion Stick
Yield: 20 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Take these little lotion sticks wherever you go. They are the perfect size for purses, wristlets, pockets and backpacks. Simply rub this solid lotion onto dry skin. This will leave your skin feeling moisturized for hours.
(3) 2 oz Babassu Oil
(2) 2 oz Tucuma Butter
(1) 2 oz Smooth & Creamy Lotion Bar Additive
(1) 2 oz Cupuacu Butter
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 2 fl. oz Christmas Cactus Fragrance Oil 939
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(20) 1 Set 0.5 oz White Dial Up Lotion Bar Set - Slip Cover
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.60 oz. Babassu Oil
• 2.40 oz. Tucuma Butter
• 1.80 oz. Smooth & Creamy Lotion Bar Additive
• 1.80 oz. Cupuacu Butter
• 1.20 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 0.40 oz. Christmas Cactus Fragrance Oil 939
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Metal Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Thermometer
Note: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves, and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
To Use: Apply to dry skin as needed.
*On 6/10/19, packaging for kit was changed back to the original 0.5 oz. White Dial Up Lotion Bar Sets. Kit had been changed in 11/18 due to unavailable product.
Ingredient Label: Babassu Oil, Tucuma Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Beeswax, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.