Charcoal Zinc Deodorant
Yield: 4 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This deodorant goes on smooth and creamy and does not leave a residue. The addition of zinc ricinoleate is added as an odor absorber and also helps emulsify the oils and waxes.
(2) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(2) 2 oz Mango Butter - Refined
(1) 2 oz Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Rice Bran Oil
(1) 2 oz Isopropyl Myristate
(1) 2 oz Zinc Ricinoleate
(1) 1/2 oz Jojoba Oil - Clear
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Activated Charcoal - Super Fine
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Set 02.5 oz White Lotion Bar Tube & Top - Dial Up
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2.85 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 3.0 oz. Mango Butter - Refined
• 1.65 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1.50 oz. Rice Bran Oil
• 0.50 oz. Isopropyl Myristate
• 0.20 oz. Zinc Ricinoleate
• 0.15 oz. Jojoba Oil - Clear
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Activated Charcoal - Super Fine
• 0.15 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Stainless Steel Melting Pot
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Measuring Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Mango Butter, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Jojoba Oil, Activated Carbon, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.