Shamrock Beer MP Soap
Yield: 12 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These soaps are perfect for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. We used our Honey Ale Beer soap base which has a beautiful amber color along with the sweet and robust scent of a handcrafted beer. Using this soap may just bring along the "luck of the Irish"!
(2) 2 lb Premium Honey Ale Beer Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 Block Neon Bright Green Soap Color Block
(1) 1 Block Light Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
(2) 1 Mold Shamrock Soap Mold (MW 134)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(12) 1 Box Soap Box - Square with Round Window (WHITE COLOR)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 54 oz. Premium Honey Ale Beer Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.20 oz. Neon Bright Green Soap Color Block
• 0.20 oz. Light Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Freezer
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Honey, Beer, Fragrance, Polyester-3, Pigment Green 7, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.