Citrus Sunset Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
The blending of these light citrus colors are inspired by the sunset on a summer's night!
(2) 2 lb Detergent Free Three Butter MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Blood Orange & Goji Fragrance Oil 805
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Siesta Sunset Orange Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Traditional - Red Orange Glitter
(1) 2 oz European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 1 Set Mini Mixer - Cordless
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 34 oz. Detergent Free Three Butter MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 11.5 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.08 oz. Blood Orange & Goji Fragrance Oil 805
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Siesta Sunset Orange Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Traditional - Red Orange Glitter
• 1 Tablespoon(s) European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (3) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cups (16 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Scale
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Glitter, Spa Salt.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.