Basil Liquid Hand Soap Recipe
Yield: (14) Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Basil Powder is thought by homeopathic practitioners to have beneficial skin care properties. Perfect by the kitchen sink!
(1) 1 Gallon (1 Jug) Liquid Suspension Soap Base
(1) 2 oz Basil Powder
(1) 4 fl. oz Basil Fragrance Oil 236
(1) 1 Set Mini Mixer - Cordless
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(14) 1 Bottle 08 oz Natural LDPE Boston Round Bottle - 24/410
(14) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. Liquid Suspension Soap Base
• 1.5 Teaspoon(s) Basil Powder
• 2.55 oz. Basil Fragrance Oil 236
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Small Glass Container
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium DMDM Hydantoin, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Powder, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.