Honey Facial Bar Recipe
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Myrrh Powder has been used medicinally for over 2,000 years because of its believed antiseptic, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties. It is very popular in soap and facial masks as it is believed to reduce blemishes while calming and rejuvenating tired skin.
*This recipe is for inspiration only. The Myrrh Powder has been discontinued as of 12/2019.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Summer Honey - Natural Fragrance Oil 395
(1) 2 oz Myrrh Gum Powder
(2) 1 Mold Filigree Bee Soap Mold (MW 01)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Natural Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 24 oz. Detergent Free Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.50 oz. Summer Honey - Natural Fragrance Oil 395
• 0.10 oz. Myrrh Gum Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Honey, Fragrance, Myrrh Gum.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.