This luxurious foot cream has a lovely hint of lavender and lemon. When used at night, this thick cream will leave your feet soft and smooth in the morning.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 7 - 4oz Bottles
• 16 oz. Jojoba Butter Blend
• 2 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 2 oz. Mango Butter - Refined
• 0.5 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 0.5 oz. Evening Primrose Oil
• 0.5 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 7 ml(s) Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
• 3 ml(s) Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
• 2 Piece(s) Droppers - Plastic
• 7 Piece(s) 04 oz Natural Malibu Tottle 22/400 1.5"
• 7 Piece(s) 22/400 Natural Flip Top Cap - 1.5 inch
• Glass Pyrex Bowls - 2
• Hand Mixer
• Mixing Spoon and Spatula
• Zip Lock Bag or Pastry Bag
INCI Ingredient Label: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea BTriticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place Shea Butter and Mango Butter in a glass pyrex bowl. Place in microwave and heat in short spurts until butters have just melted.
- Add .5 oz. each of Wheat Germ Oil, Evening Primrose and Vitamin E T-50. Gently mix in.
- Add 7 ml of Lavender 30/32 Essential Oil and 3 ml of Lemon Essential Oil and stir until blended.
- Placing the Jojoba Butter Blend in a large glass bowl, add the melted oils and butter mixture.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the ingredients together until it starts to thicken.
- Let product sit and completely cool.
- Once cooled, place cream into a zip-lock bag. Cut one corner off and pipe into the Malibu Tottle Bottles. Cap and label product accordingly.