Luxury Lavender Foot Bath Bombs Recipe
Yield: 15 Bath Bombs | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
These are the perfect-sized mini bath bomb for a foot soak. With soothing epsom salts and calming lavender, you'll be glad you pampered yourself.
(1) 1 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(2) 2 oz Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
(1) 2 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender Sage* Fragrance Oil 622
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Purple Mica Powder
(1) 2 oz Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
(1) 2 oz Coconut Milk Powder
(15) 1 Set Bath Bomb Ball Mold - 1.75" diameter (2 pc set)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 8 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 4 oz. Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 1.50 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 0.90 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 0.50 oz. Lavender Sage* Fragrance Oil 622
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Purple Mica Powder
• 2 oz. Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
• 2 Tablespoon(s) Coconut Milk Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) 2 Large Mixing Bowls
• (1) Measuring Cups and Spoons
• (1) Small Mixing Bowl
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol in Spray Bottle
• (1) 2 Wire Whisk
• (1) 1 Each Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, glove and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Lavender Flower, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Coconut Milk, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.