Tupelo Honey & Almond Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 24 Lip Balms | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
The almond butter along with the sweet almond oil will help keep your lips moisturized and hydrated. The Tupelo Honey flavor oil gives it just the right amount of sweetness!
(1) 2 oz Almond Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Candelilla Wax
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Tupelo Honey - Sweetened Flavor Oil 670
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 12 Each 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube Only - Round
(2) 12 Piece Cap for Lip Tube - Clear, Round
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Almond Butter Blend
• 1 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 1 oz. Candelilla Wax
• 1 oz. Castor Oil
• 1 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 4 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 10 ml(s) Tupelo Honey - Sweetened Flavor Oil 670
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Microwave or Double Boiler
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Almond Butter, Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Castor Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.