Golden Shimmer Stick Recipe
Yield: 12 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Use this to add just a little color or bronzer to your skin. Can also be applied after tanning to add a little shimmer to the skin.
(2) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Hammered Copper Kettle Mica Powder
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 12 Set 0.5 oz Brown Round Lotion Bar Tube Set - Dial Up
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 1.0 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 1.0 oz. Castor Oil
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Hammered Copper Kettle Mica Powder
• 4 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Heat-Safe Pan with Pour Spout
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
If fragrance is desired, add between 2-2.5% which would be 0.12-0.15 oz. per batch.
Ingredient Label: Shea Butter, Castor, Beeswax, Mica, Vitamin E, Iron Oxides.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.