Caramel Apple Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 14 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This yummy caramel apple lip balm is a perfect treat for fall. It not only tastes good, it leaves your lips creamy and moisturized.
(1) 2 oz Lip Balm Base for Sticks
(1) 2 oz Lip Balm Base for Pots
(1) 2 fl. oz Apple - Sweetened Flavor Oil 778
(1) 2 fl. oz Creamy Caramel - Sweetened Flavor Oil 611
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Martini Olive Green Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(14) 1 Set 1/3 oz Clear Jar with Natural Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Lip Balm Base for Sticks
• 2 oz. Lip Balm Base for Pots
• 6 ml(s) Apple - Sweetened Flavor Oil 778
• 6 ml(s) Creamy Caramel - Sweetened Flavor Oil 611
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Martini Olive Green Mica Powder
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Microwave
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Flavor, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.