Vanilla Salt Scrub Cubes Recipe
Yield: Approx. 48 Cubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These single-use cubes of Vanilla Almond Salt Scrubs are perfect for the shower or bath. The soap creates a creamy lather while the salt gently exfoliates leaving the skin silky smooth.
(2) 1 lb European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 2 fl. oz Vanilla Almond Fragrance Oil 624
(1) 1 Mold Brownie Bite (24 Mini Squares) Silicone Mold
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Piece Organza Bag - Gold (6.5" x 5")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
• 16 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 2 oz. Vanilla Almond Fragrance Oil 624
• 1 Piece(s) Brownie Bite (24 Mini Squares) Silicone Mold
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Large Mixing Spoons
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace..
Ingredient Label: Spa Salts, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.