Vanilla Lavender Linen and Room Spray
Yield: 6 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This spray is the perfect scent to freshen bed linens or for a great room spray. The vanilla lavender fragrance is also very relaxing and calming when sprayed before bedtime.
(1) Distilled Water
(1) 2 oz Lavender Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Natural FO 1153
(1) 2 oz Polysorbate 20
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Bottle 08 oz Natural Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(6) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Mini Trigger Sprayer Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 42 oz. Distilled Water
• 2.0 oz. Lavender Water Essential Hydrosol
• 2.0 oz. Vanilla Water Essential Hydrosol
• 1 oz. Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Natural FO 1153
• 1.50 oz. Polysorbate 20
• 0.60 oz. Preservative - Sorbic Acid +2 PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Funnel
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Vanilla Hydrosol, Lavender Hydrosol, Fragrance, Poly 20, Preservative.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.