Apple Luffa MP Soap
Yield: 12 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Our new Apple Silicone Mold is perfect for our 7/8" luffa slices. This bar is the perfect size to fit the palm of your hand for using one side to wash and the other to exfoliate. The Apple fragrance oil smells like a bushel basket full of crisp, fresh apples!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Apple Fragrance Oil - FF# 21 - 11868
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Lily Pad Green Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Red Mica Powder
(1) 12 Piece 7/8 inch Luffa Slices
(1) 1 Mold Apple Silicone Mold
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.0 oz. Apple Fragrance Oil - FF# 21 - 11868
• 1-2 .15 ml Scoop Lily Pad Green Mica Powder
• 6 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Red Mica Powder
• 12 Piece(s) 7/8 inch Luffa Slices
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (2) Spatulas
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol-91%
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Cookie Sheet
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Chromium Oxide Green, Luffa.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.