Vanilla Moisturizing Lotion Bars Recipe
Yield: 5 Lotion Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Indulge your skin with this soothing lotion bar that will leave your dry skin begging for more.
(1) 2 oz Macadamia Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Kokum Butter
(1) 2 oz Tapioca Starch - Pure
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Warm Vanilla Sugar* Fragrance Oil 310
(1) 1 Mold Flowers Guest Soap Mold (MW 45)
(5) 1 Set 02 oz Silver Shallow Rustproof Tin & Screw Top Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Macadamia Butter Blend
• 2 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 1.50 oz. Kokum Butter
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Tapioca Starch - Pure
• 0.50 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 1 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 3.50 ml(s) Warm Vanilla Sugar* Fragrance Oil 310
• 1 Piece(s) Flowers Guest Soap Mold (MW 45)
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Heat Safe Pan
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Macadamia Butter, Beeswax, Kokum Butter, Tapioca Starch, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.