Falling Snowflake MP Soap Loaf
Yield: 4 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This is the perfect soap for a winter theme. It can be used long after the holidays with it's minty scent blended with lime, orange and lemon. Would make a great soap for a "Frozen" themed party.
(1) 2 lb Premium Crystal Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Sparkling Snowflake - EO & FO Blend 518
(1) 5 ml Titanium Dioxide Liquid Pigment
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Azure Blue Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle White Snow Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Snowflake Mini Column Silicone Soap Mold 2032
(1) 1 Mold Short (Small) Loaf Silicone Mold 1504
(2) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 25.5 oz. Premium Crystal Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.50 oz. Sparkling Snowflake - EO & FO Blend 518
• 10 Drop(s) Titanium Dioxide Liquid Pigment
• 3 .15 ml Scoop Azure Blue Mica Powder
• 2 .15 ml Scoop Sparkle White Snow Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Plastic Cup or container to hold column mold
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Spoon for sprinkling
• (1) Mitre Box (optional)
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Green, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.