Rose Water Face Cream
Yield: 12 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Following the current trend for products containing Rose Water, we have created this skin-nourishing face cream. Moisturizing oils of Argan and Rose Hip Seed will help keep skin smooth and hydrated. In addition to Rose Water Hydrosol being good for the skin, it also gives the product a hint of roses.
(1) Distilled Water (not included in kit)
(1) 2 oz Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 oz BTMS - 50
(1) 1/2 oz Rose Hip Seed Oil
(1) 2 oz Polysorbate 80
(1) 2 oz AMTicide Coconut
(1) 2 oz Leucidal Liquid SF
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Jars 02 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 58/400
(1) 12 Piece 58/400 White Dome Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 11.0 oz. Distilled Water (not included in kit)
• 2.0 oz. Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
• 0.80 oz. Argan Oil
• 0.80 oz. BTMS - 50
• 0.48 oz. Rose Hip Seed Oil
• 0.32 oz. Polysorbate 80
• 0.32 oz. AMTicide Coconut
• 0.32 oz. Leucidal Liquid SF
• 0.16 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Spatulas
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Water, Rose Water, Argan Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.