Honey & Apricot Brown Sugar Scrub
Yield: 4 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This brown sugar scrub uses our new Emulsified Base for Scrubs. We have done the work for you - all you need to do is add the scrubby part. Brown sugar has a slightly rougher texture than granulated sugar so we recommend using this on arms, legs and feet. It is a little too harsh to use on the face. The base contains Olive and Sunflower Oils along with Shea Butter to make this a very moisturizing exfoliant.
(1) 16 oz Emulsified Base for Scrubs
(1) 1 lb Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey & Apricot Fragrance Oil 664
(1) 2 oz Preservative – Phenoxyethanol + CG
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(4) 1 Piece 70/400 Gold Metal Basic Top Cap - Foam Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.80 oz. Emulsified Base for Scrubs
• 11.20 oz. Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
• 7 ml(s) Honey & Apricot Fragrance Oil 664
• 0.10 oz. Preservative – Phenoxyethanol + CG
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Mixing Bowl
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoon or Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.