Vanilla Verbena Bubble Bath Recipe
Yield: 2 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Enjoy a relaxing bubble bath with soft notes of Vanilla and Verbena. This bubble bath produces big “Hollywood” style bubbles for a calming experience. Pamper yourself like a queen!
(2) 16 oz Bubble Bath - Clear
(1) 2 oz Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(2) 2 oz Bubble Up
(1) 2 oz Bubble Wash Pearlizer
(1) 2 fl. oz Vanilla Verbena* Fragrance Oil 650
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Bottle 16 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 White Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Bubble Bath - Clear
• 4 Tablespoon(s) Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 3 oz. Bubble Up
• 1.50 oz. Bubble Wash Pearlizer
• 15 ml(s) Vanilla Verbena* Fragrance Oil 650
• 7.5 ml(s) Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Measuring Cup
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Face Mask (for Lathanol Powder)
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Caution: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may irritate skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredient Label: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-10, Methylparaben, Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.