Paintbrush Bubble Wands
Yield: 8 Bubble Wands | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These colorful bubble wands will fill your bath with lots of bubbles. The wands are reusable and smell like Watermelon Lemonade. Simply hold the wand under the faucet and move it back and forth to create bubbles. Once done, lay the wand out to dry and use it for the next bath. Depending on how many bubbles you want, these wands are good for 1-2 baths.
(1) 1 lb Sodium Carbonate - aka Washing Soda
(2) 2 oz Bubble Cake Hardener
(2) 2 oz Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 oz Bubble Up
(1) 2 fl. oz Watermelon Lemonade Fragrance Oil 755
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Magenta Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Orange Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Navy Mica Powder
(4) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(2) 1 Mold Paint Brush Bubble Stick Mold (LOP 59)
(8) 1 Piece Soap Pop Sticks
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (2.5" x 2" x 6")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.88 oz. Sodium Carbonate - aka Washing Soda
• 3.76 oz. Bubble Cake Hardener
• 2.66 oz. Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 1.78 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 0.66 oz. Bubble Up
• 0.40 oz. Watermelon Lemonade Fragrance Oil 755
• 3-4 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Magenta Mica Powder
• 3-4 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Orange Mica Powder
• 3-4 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
• 3-4 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Navy Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (3) Small Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Mixing Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Large Cookie Sheet or 2 Small
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Bitartrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.