Lemon Peppermint Toilet Tabs
Yield: 30 Toilet Tabs (6 per clamshell) | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These tabs contain borax for extra cleaning and whitening along with essential oils of peppermint and lemon. These oils are thought to help eliminate germs and will leave your toilet smelling fresh and clean.
(1) Distilled Water (not included in kit)
(1) 1 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(1) 2 oz White Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 oz Sodium Borate - aka Borax
(1) 2 oz Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(1) 2 fl. oz Peppermint (Natural) EO - Certified 100% Pure 712
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(5) 1 Piece Square Cubes (Medium) Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 0.50 oz. Distilled Water (not included in kit)
• 16 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 8 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 0.75 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 2 oz. Sodium Borate - aka Borax
• 2 oz. Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 0.25 oz. Peppermint (Natural) EO - Certified 100% Pure 712
• 0.25 oz. Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Kaolin Clay, Lemon Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Water.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.