Solid Hair Conditioner Bar
Yield: 4 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This solid hair conditioner pairs well with one of our shampoo bar recipes. Conditioner Bars are great because they are free from any packaging - no waste from plastic bottles. The conditioner is easy to use and will help your hair feel soft and moisturized.
(2) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(2) 2 oz BTMS - 50
(1) 2 oz Cetyl Alcohol Flakes
(2) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 1/2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 oz Avocado Oil
(1) 1/2 oz DL - Panthenol 100
(1) 2 oz Preservative – Phenoxyethanol + CG
(1) 2 fl. oz Peachy Pineapple Mango - Natural Fragrance Oil 1230
(1) 1 Mold Euro Round Silicone Soap Mold 1614
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2.55 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 3.82 oz. BTMS - 50
• 1.27 oz. Cetyl Alcohol Flakes
• 2.55 oz. Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
• 2.55 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 0.38 oz. Argan Oil
• 0.38 oz. Avocado Oil
• 0.25 oz. DL - Panthenol 100
• 0.15 oz. Preservative – Phenoxyethanol + CG
• 0.25 oz. Peachy Pineapple Mango - Natural Fragrance Oil 1230
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pan or Double Boiler
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, work area and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: BTMS-50, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.