Pink Lemonade Lip Gloss with Versagel
Yield: 16 Lip Gloss | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Nothing says summer like pink lemonade. This lip gloss not only smells delicious and sweet but will also help to keep lips soft and moisturized all summer long.
(1) 1 lb Versagel Lip Gloss Base
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Lemonade - Sweetened Flavor Oil 814
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Fruit Punch Red Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(16) 1 Set 1/2 oz Clear Pot & Clear Screw Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8 oz. Versagel Lip Gloss Base
• 10 ml(s) Pink Lemonade - Sweetened Flavor Oil 814
• 2 .15 ml Scoop Fruit Punch Red Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup - 8 oz.
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Small Container
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.