Strawberry Lip Gloss Wand Recipe with Versagel
Yield: 16 Wands | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
The Versagel Lip Gloss is the perfect base for these lip gloss wands. These plastic bottles along with the gold topped wand makes these lip gloss wands look very high-end. The added MCT makes this even more moisturizing.
(2) 0.125 lb Versagel Lip Gloss Base
(1) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 fl. oz Strawberry Natural Flavor Oil (Unsweetened) 1074
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Raspberry Red Mica Powder
(3) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Set Lip Gloss Wand & Tube Set - Round, Gold
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Versagel Lip Gloss Base
• 1 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 4 ml(s) Strawberry Natural Flavor Oil (Unsweetened) 1074
• (2) .15 ml Scoop Raspberry Red Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Small Microwave-Safe Container
• (1) Small Bowl
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Disposable Piping Bag or Zip Close Bag
• (1) Scissors
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (and) Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Flavor, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.