Dirty Dog Oatmeal MP Soap
Yield: 4 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Use this gentle soap on your dog to help relieve itching with our Detergent Free Oatmeal Soap Base. We added castor oil and Vitamin E to help soothe irritated skin. The added scent is an odor neutralizing fragrance that will help to keep that stinky dog smell away.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Rain Blossom Odor Neutralizing Natural FO 1016
(1) 1 Mold Dirty Dog Soap Mold (MW 192)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 18 oz. Detergent Free Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.30 oz. Castor Oil
• 0.05 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.20 oz. Rain Blossom Odor Neutralizing Natural FO 1016
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Oatmeal, Titanium Dioxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.