Dr. Dupe Cedar Citrus MP Soap
Yield: 5 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap is similar to a very popular men's soap line. We have used our Premium Oatmeal Base to match the color and added kaolin clay and black sea salt for light exfoliants. Essential oils of Cedarwood and Sweet Orange help to give this soap a warm woodsy scent with a pop of bright citrus.
(1) 2 lb Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz White Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
(1) 2 fl. oz Cedarwood EO- Certified 100% Pure 135
(1) 2 oz Black Sea Salt - Fine
(1) 1 Mold Square Basic Silicone Mold 1605
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.10 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 0.30 oz. Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
• 0.20 oz. Cedarwood EO- Certified 100% Pure 135
• 0.25 oz. Black Sea Salt - Fine
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Small Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk - large
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Refrigerator
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Oatmeal, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal, Kaolin.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.