Cup O'Coppy Face & Body Mask
Yield: 4 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This dupe of a popular coffee face and body mask is the perfect product to help you jump-start your day. Enjoy the aromatic scent of fresh brewed coffee before even getting to the kitchen. Bentonite Clay is one of the best cosmetic clays for its excellent oil-absorbing properties while Kaolin Clay is thought to remove toxins without drying the skin. The coffee grounds are mild but yet will slough off dead skin cells leaving skin glowing. Use this on your face or your entire body!
(1) Brewed Coffee
(1) 1 lb Bentonite Clay
(1) 0.125 lb Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 oz White Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 oz Cocoa Powder
(1) 2 oz Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(1) 1/2 oz Caffeine Extract - Water Soluble
(1) Coffee Grounds
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(4) 1 Set 3.4 oz Black Plastic Pot & Lid Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 9.47 oz. Brewed Coffee
• 5.09 oz. Bentonite Clay
• 1.18 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 0.47 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 0.18 oz. Cocoa Powder
• 0.24 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• 0.30 oz. Caffeine Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.90 oz. Coffee Grounds
• 0.18 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Small Mixing Bowl
• (1) Small and Large Wire Whisk
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Spatula or Mixing Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Brewed Coffee, Bentonite, Glycerin, Coffee Grounds, Kaolin, Caffeine Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Cocoa Powder, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.