Solid Stache Oil
Yield: 6 Solid Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Guys can use this solid bar to help tame their mustache and beard. Simply melt the bar in between your fingers and run it through your mustache or beard to tame those wild hairs. This compact size can easily fit into briefcase, backpack, etc.
(2) 2 oz Kokum Butter
(2) 2 oz Tucuma Butter
(1) 2 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 2 oz Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(1) 1/2 oz Jojoba Oil - Clear
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 2 fl. oz Cedarwood EO- Certified 100% Pure 135
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 40/42 EO- Certified 100% Pure 139
(1) 1 Mold Mustache Small Round Mold (LOP 18)
(6) 1 Set 02 oz Silver Shallow Rustproof Tin & Screw Top Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2.70 oz. Kokum Butter
• 2.70 oz. Tucuma Butter
• 0.24 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 0.24 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• 0.24 oz. Jojoba Oil - Clear
• 0.89 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 5 Drop(s) Cedarwood EO- Certified 100% Pure 135
• 4 Drop(s) Lavender 40/42 EO- Certified 100% Pure 139
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pan
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Stovetop
• (1) Spatula or Mixing Spoon
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
NOTE: This product may melt in warmer weather. Keep out of cars or warmer areas to prevent melting. The beeswax can be increased slightly to make a harder bar for production in warmer climates.
Ingredient Label: Kokum Butter, Tucuma Butter, Beeswax, Apricot Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cedarwood Essential, Lavender Essential.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.