Honey Tea Lip Balm
Yield: 22 Lip Balms | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
We took the ingredients from a very popular brand of lip balm and made our own version. This all natural balm is made with coconut, sunflower, soybean and canola oils. Lanolin protects and softens lips all year round. You will love the sweet smell of honey tea!
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 2 oz Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Soybean Oil
(1) 2 oz Canola Oil
(1) 2 oz Lanolin Butter
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey Tea - Sweetened Flavor Oil 906
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Cup - 8.5 oz
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(2) 12 Each 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube Only - Round
(2) 12 Piece Lip Tube Cap: Natural
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 1.0 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 0.80 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 0.55 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 0.40 oz. Soybean Oil
• 0.40 oz. Canola Oil
• 0.20 oz. Lanolin Butter
• 2 ml(s) Honey Tea - Sweetened Flavor Oil 906
• 1 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
* Do not use lanolin if allergic to wool products.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, Lanolin, Flavor, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.