Winter Moon Hand Soap
Yield: 2 bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Its winter, here's a soap with a luxurious lather and a woodland smell along with notes of sandalwood, patchouli, tree moss, and holy wood that linger softly in the air. Pair with a lotion for a lovely kitchen or bathroom soap set.
(2) 16 oz Premium Foamer Bottle Base
(1) 2 fl. oz Winter Moon Fragrance Oil 1129
(1) 2 oz FO & EO Modifier
(1) 1 oz EZ Color - Berry Blue
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(4) 1 Each 40 mm Table Top Foamer Pump Top - BLACK
(4) 1 Bottle 08.5 oz Clear Table Top Bottle - Use 40mm Foamer
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Foamer Bottle Base
• 10 ml(s) Winter Moon Fragrance Oil 1129
• 40 ml(s) FO & EO Modifier
• 1 Drop(s) EZ Color - Berry Blue
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Heat Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Small Glass Bowl
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Vera Juice, Vitamin E, Wheat Amino Acids, Citric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiszolinone, Fragrance,Castor Oil, Blue 1 Lake.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.