Salted Caramel Cookie Soap
Yield: 18 bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Salted Caramel Soap Cookies look and smell good enough to eat! Rich salted molasses blends with brown sugar, coconut milk and sweet caramel. This easy recipe makes 18 cute soap cookies.
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 Block Gingerbread Brown Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
(1) 2 fl. oz Salted Caramel Macchiato Fragrance Oil 845
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Shimmering Dark Gold Mica Powder
(1) 2 oz Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
(1) 1 Mold Round Guest Silicone Mold 1607
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(6) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (4" x 2" x 9")
(1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) Dark Gold Curling Ribbon
(1) 2 oz Crinkle Paper Filler - Ivory
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 3 Piece(s) Gingerbread Brown Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 3 Piece(s) Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
• .75 oz. Salted Caramel Macchiato Fragrance Oil 845
• 2 .15 ml Scoop Shimmering Dark Gold Mica Powder
• 2 Teaspoon(s) Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Wax Paper
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Propylene Glycol , Sodium Stearate, Water, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Sea Salt.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.