Peppermint Stick Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: (7) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Relax in a tub of sweet smelling peppermint and let the stress of the day soak away. For shower lovers, sprinkle a small amount of bath salts around the drain area and the warmth of the water will dissolve the salts and release the invigorating smell of peppermint.
(1) 5 lb European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
(1) 2 oz Coconut Milk Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Bath Bomb Red Powder Color
(1) 2 fl. oz Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(7) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
(28) 1 Piece Press & Seal Liner - 70 mm
(7) 1 Piece 70/400 White Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5 lbs. European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
• 4 Tablespoon(s) Coconut Milk Powder
• ¼ Teaspoon(s) Bath Bomb Red Powder Color
• 19 ml(s) Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Large Mixing Bowls
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Measuring Cups
• (2) Wire Whisks
• (2) Large Cookie Sheets
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Sifter
NOTE: If you are making the products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salts, Dehydrated Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin and Milk Protein, Fragrance, Red 40 Lake.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.