Rainbow Citrus MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 3 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Create your own slice of summer with these fun citrus soaps! They start with a moisturizing coconut milk soap base and are scented with our perfectly fruity Rainbow Shaved Ice Fragrance. These bars are colored using soap color blocks for easy, speckle-free color!
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Coconut Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Rainbow Shaved Ice Fragrance Oil 1023
(1) 1 Block Banana Boat Yellow Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Jazzberry Red Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Adobe Orange Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Citrus Slice Soap Mold (MW 97)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Detergent Free Coconut Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 4.5 ml(s) Rainbow Shaved Ice Fragrance Oil 1023
• 1/8 Piece(s) Banana Boat Yellow Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 1/8 Piece(s) Jazzberry Red Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 1/8 Piece(s) Adobe Orange Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol in Spray Bottle
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Large Measuring Cup - Microwave Safe
• (1) Soap Cutter
TO CREATE YELLOW BAR:
TO CREATE ORANGE BAR:
TO CREATE PINK BAR:
To Use: Lather onto skin and rinse with warm water.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Fragrance
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.