Black Cherry Kiss Tinted Lip Gloss Recipe
Yield: (12) Tins | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
A deep crimson tinted lip balm with just a touch of cherry sweetness. Leaves lips feeling soft, silky and perfectly conditioned.
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Lip Balm Base for Pots
(1) 2 oz Alkanet Root Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Cherry Kiss - Sweetened Flavor Oil 781
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 24 Set 0.5 oz Silver Shallow Rustproof Tin & Screw Top Set
(1) 50 Piece Shrink Wrap Bands - 65 x 55
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5 oz. Lip Balm Base for Pots
• 1 Tablespoon(s) Alkanet Root Powder
• 6 ml(s) Cherry Kiss - Sweetened Flavor Oil 781
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Hair Dryer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Alkanet Root Powder, Flavor.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.