Shea Butter and Aloe Lotion Recipe
Yield: (15) Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This lotion kit is great for beginners or for crafters who need a quick and easy addition to their product line. Aloe has long been considered to be a premier product for moisturizing and healing the skin while Shea Butter is thought to aid dry skin. This delicious scent is highlighted with sun-kissed sliced apples, diced dewy ripe pear blended, bright wildflowers, and blonde woods.
(1) 1 Gallon (1 Bucket) Shea Butter & Aloe Lotion
(1) 4 fl. oz Beautiful Day* Fragrance Oil 734
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(15) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(15) 1 Piece 24/410 White Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. Shea Butter & Aloe Lotion
• 3 oz. Beautiful Day* Fragrance Oil 734
• 10 Drop(s) Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Pastry or Zip Close Bag
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
* Wholesale Supplies Plus is not affiliated or associated with Bath & Body Works.
Ingredient Label: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Disodium Benzophenone-4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Red 33.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.