Coffee CP Soap Recipe
Yield: 40-44 oz. Loaf | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Advanced – Danger Chemicals
About This Recipe:
This recipe makes a soap bar that is thick, creamy and super rich. The subtle smell of coffee will make you want to eat it!
(1) Distilled Water or Strong Coffee (Chilled)
(1) 2 lb Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
(1) 1 lb Palm Oil
(1) 1 lb Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 1 lb Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(2) 2 oz Coffee Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Coffee Beans - EO & FO Blend 320
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10.64 oz. Distilled Water or Strong Coffee (Chilled)
• 3.31 oz. Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
• 11.2 oz. Palm Oil
• 7.0 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 5.6 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 2.8 oz. Coffee Butter Blend
• 1.4 oz. Castor Oil
• 1.75 oz. Coffee Beans - EO & FO Blend 320
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Safety Equipment (goggles,mask,gloves)
• (1) Polypropylene Pitcher
• (1) Polypropylene Container for lye
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Spatulas
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Metal Spoon for texturing
This project and these instructions have been written for someone who has experience making soap and knows the potential dangers due to working with sodium hydroxide. It will not outline safety methods of working with dangerous chemicals, it is simply a soap recipe for advanced soapmakers.
Ingredient Label: Palm Oil, Water or Coffee, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coffee Butter Blend, Fragrance, Castor Seed Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.