Morning Coffee Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe
Yield: 13 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Perk up your lips with this yummy coffee sugar scrub. The sugar gently exfoliates your lips and helps to remove dry, flaky skin while leaving them soft and smooth.
(1) 1 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 2 oz Coffee Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Camelina Oil
(1) 2 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Dulce de Leche - Sweetened Flavor Oil 661
(13) 1 Set 1/2 oz Clear Pot & Clear Screw Top
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5.10 oz. Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 1.70 oz. Coffee Butter Blend
• 1.70 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 0.80 oz. Camelina Oil
• 0.15 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.15 oz. Dulce de Leche - Sweetened Flavor Oil 661
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Mixing Bowl (16 oz.)
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (2) Smaller Mixing Bowls
• (1) Butter Knife
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Coffee Butter, Shea Butter, Camelina Oil, Vitamin E, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.